Our competency center develops information systems for the education world. In fact, there are millions of students in the US who study every day using e-learning systems developed with the help of Lanit-Tercom.
The company has always worked closely with leading educational and research institutions, explaining why our specialists have such a keen interest in education-oriented projects.
- Primary analytics and audit (technical and process)
- Roadmapping business processes
- Drawing up and formalizing standards
- Describing user roles and scenarios
- Supporting and analyzing systems currently in use
- Implementing and polishing open solutions for electronic and distance learning
- Integrating with third-party resources and systems
- Migrating to other platforms
- Working with cloud services
- It`s no wonder the company`s specialists wield such a deep understanding of tools used to create e-learning information systems. After all, they teach at leading universities, they author their own online courses, and they conduct research into applications for IT in education.
- Flexible platforms that let educators take over from IT specialists as the ones creating e-learning resources
- Intuitive user interfaces
- Flexible online access from a number of platforms, including a large selection of mobile devices
- Wide range of opportunities for expanding functionality to meet specific needs
- Ability to create apps that support multiple languages
- Broad experience working remotely, including with foreign, geographically distributed clients